Sunday 13 March 2011

Down the Level

Over the christmas holidays I took a trip "down the level" (the level being a country lane near where I live) accompanied by my diana, a roll of slide film and a very cold mum and now, after a 2 month wait, I finally have the results!  I wanted the film cross-processed in C-41 chemicals but my local jessops refused to do so meaning the film had to be sent to Edinburgh to be processed then returned to Dundee before being sent to Germany to get prints made.  Thankfully I was in no hurry to get the photo's back and the colours in these were definately worth the wait.





2 comments:

  1. You'll appreciate this website http://photojojo.com/store/

    They also do Diana lens attachments for DSLRs :D

    Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much!

    Great website, must have restraint!

    ReplyDelete