Tuesday 16 February 2010

Diana

I finally got my last batch of Diana photos back from Jessops on Sunday after 4 weeks of waiting!  I took them over the christmas break when it was snowing and I'm rather happy with the way they turned out.  Unfortunately a few of them havent scanned properly but here are some of the ones that did.

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 


We got given an introduction on how to use the dark room today at uni which was very, very exciting.  I've ordered some black and white film so hopefully the next lot of photos I upload will be ones I've processed and printed myself!

3 comments:

  1. These are great. The second one gets me very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice photos, I think the 1st or 2nd are my favourtite.

    You're so lucky we've never had anything to do with the dark room :(

    ReplyDelete