Thursday 4 February 2010

Little shadow, to the night will you follow me?

I now have my basic cape!  It's been cut and hemmed and now its time to lobster it up.  A success so far although I did realise after hemming it that I forgot to pre shrink my fabric, oh dear.  Hopefuly it wont be too much of a problem.

We've been doing a drawing project in the studio this week which has turned from being quite enjoyable to rather distressing.  I chose a very personal and difficult subject matter in hope of gaining some sort of benefit from it.  I thought it would be some sort of release and way of venting my emotion but in reality it has just made for a very unhappy week so far.  I'm hoping that once I'm finished it will have the desired effect but at the moment it's definately not.

No comments:

Post a Comment